Saltwater Chlorine Generators
Saltwater chlorine generators have become the product of choice for swimming pool sanitation over conventional liquid or chlorine tablets.
Benefits of Saltwater Chlorine Generators
1. Increased Pool Ownership Satisfaction
- Never buy, transport and store chlorine again
- Softer, silky feeling water – Better on your skin and hair
- No more red eyes – No staining of clothing
- No chlorine odor
- Automatically solves most of your water chemistry problems
- Sanitizes your pool every day – No vacation worries
2. Protect your pool finish investment by:
- Better water chemistry management – day in day out
- No algae growth to stain your surface
- Continuous super chlorination eliminates need for harsh chemical shocking
- Produces close to neutral pH to prevent radical shifts in water balance
3. Increase safety for your family:
- ETL approved for swimming pool application
- No handling or storage of harsh chlorine products
- Continuous in-line super chlorination guarantees healthy water
- No caustic by-products
4. Easier pool maintenance:
- Ease of operation – chemical regulation at your fingertips
- Economical to operate – less electricity usage than a 200 watt light
- Water balance is more stable – virtually eliminates the need for super chlorination, algaecides and other support chemicals
AutoPilot — Saltwater Chlorine Generators
AutoPilot Sanitizing Systems Offers all the Advantages of Salt.
- Softer feeling water… Feels silky to your skin
- More compatible with eyes, NO MORE RED EYES!
- Low Cost
Are You Wondering About Putting Salt in Your Pool?
The AutoPilot Sanitizing System requires a salt level of 2500 to 3000 parts per million (ppm) for operation? Compare that to:
- Sea Water – 35,000 parts per million (ppm)
- Human Body – 4,000 parts per million (ppm)
- Saline Solution for contact lenses – 6,000 parts per million (ppm)
Four parts per million of chlorine is ten times as corrosive on stainless steel than 4000 parts per million of salt. AutoPilot Sanitizing Systems operates at only 2500-3000 parts per million (ppm). Your taste level for salt is approximately 3500 parts per million. That is 20% higher than the normal AutoPilot operating range!
Pool Pilot Patented Bypass Manifold
AutoPilot’s patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 gpm, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot Purifing System.
Manifold Features Include:
- In-line Strainer – The in-line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and the Cell from debris that may by-pass the filter and obstruct either component. The location of the strainer in the connecting union makes it easy to remove for periodic cleaning.
- Tri-Sensor – The Tri-Sensor is a three way sensing device which measures flow, salt level, and water temperature.
- Chlorine Production Cell – The cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite in your pool plumbing returning it to your pool.
- Check Valve – The check valve in the Manifold allows all water flowing through the plumbing at a rate greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the production cell to maximize the production of chlorine.